Thursday, March 10, 2011

I just wanna do what i love most.

Yeah, so easy to say but not so easy to do. Sometimes saying those words can give me the shivers.
Consider me as someone who is deprived. Yes, i admit, i'm deprived. I love music. No. Not in the 'ooh ahh' sense. It's life. It's who I am. Yeah. Music.
Then you may ask, why are'nt you famous? Haven't seen you on tv, or something like that. So i suppose the ultimate goal in music is to be famous and to be on tv? Maybe. For some.
I'm sure there are people who share the same thoughts about music with me, just to say, i cant be the only one (definitely).
So what is music to me? Freedom. Something so significant to me that i really believe, yes, i do, that it is what defines me. I'm aware of how horrid and foul the definition may go, or went, but this is it. This is my reality.
Back to my deprivation. What exactly am i deprived of? The ability to define and be defined through music.

No comments: