Monday, November 22, 2010

FL Studio 9.

Yup. 9 that is. It has been a long way since i first started using this particular software. The first was fruityloops 3 and it was recommended by a good friend, dark-e of the famed silKhannaz. I've tried so many other softwares but somehow this one sticks to me like a bubblegum on a wall.
Why do i like it so much?

1. Ease of use.
2. Great sounds - even if it's not, i can still tweak it to sound great (well at least to my requirement).
3. Never in these years that i use it that it hanged on me. Well that's how stable it is.
4. So many doors to explore. Yup, i'm not finished with it yet.

These are the 4 principles that made me not choose to use any other stuffs in an arsenal of other hyped and overrated sequencing softwares i can find.

I'll be posting a lot more about this. Hopefully. When i got the time. huhu.

No comments: