Monday, November 22, 2010

Miroslav Philharmonik














I was looking for something that is believable and convincing in virtual instruments. Took me a while to find the best sounding orchestral sounds and this is what i got. It's called Miroslav Philharmonik from IK Multimedia. It has 7GB of samples recorded individually somewhere in Europe and to me, it sounds so real i might be using this thing for a while, if not forever. And so for those who're inspired to create a classical masterpiece, this is the thing u'll probably need. Install it as a VST instrument and you can play it with your controllers. Seriously, beethoven sat beside me when i was tinkering with this thing. And he's holding a rotan.

3 comments:

Infernal Hammer /// said...

ape kebenda tu yob...miroslav klose striker jerman??

rizal yusof said...

tu adik sedara dia.

Hasky said...

Yeap i agree this software is good. I am impressed by the sound quality. Btw Do u have any demo of your own?

you might want to check out my demo using this software. Thanks in advance

http://hasky-music.blogger.com